Wednesday 30 March 2011

Your Life by Kulani

Your life was like dew of the morning
when the sunrised,it melted
It melted so quickly so fast

Your maker had called you home
We might not understand but we accept
Your life was pre-planned
and whether we like it or not
that was your destiny

For if not,you could have been still growing in my womb waiting for your time to come and grace us with your presence
As hard as it is to know that your life was never lived in this world of the living
But you did live a life in my womb

Precious Nkazi I will celebrate your life all my life
for you were a very special child
who lived in the unknown world
and now lives in heaven with my Father
Your life was and is still precious

It could have been a long life but now you are blessed
because you are living an eternal life
where you are there is no more death
Live your life to the fullest chosen one of God
Live your life
I miss you Nkazimulo
copyrights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment