Tuesday 29 March 2011


ImageChef.com Poetry Blender Mommy is thinking of you and loves you dearly.Mommy wants to do something in your honour,in your memory and I know wherever you are you will be happy and you will approve.Mommy will rejoice if you rest in God's dwelling place,where I know you will be safe untill we meet again.If death thinks it will separate us,it is wrong cause it has bind us and made us stronger than before and we have learned to truly love and cherish as much as we truly love and cherish your sweet soul.It feels so wrong to write to you with dry eyes,could this mean that you have wiped my tears but my heart can't stop aching when I remember that your life has been cut short before it even begun.Everyday I would really wonder what characteristic you had.My heart longs for you everyday,time might heal my heart but there is a part of me that died with you and I will never forget you,the joy I had everytime I will see you on the sonar,you were very active,healthy and full of life.Little did I know that you'll leave me without at least a smile but the scan pics that we have,it will be our memory of you.I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment