Thursday 31 March 2011

It's been 2 days since I wrote about you,but that does not mean I was not thinking about you cause I was.At times it breaks my heart how fast you have reached your destiny.Even though my heart has accepted that it was your destiny,my mind is confused and at times filled with anger of how I was so robbed of you but I have God's peace to calm me down and give me hope.I saw you in my future but you are not there.Oh my baby girl mommy's heart yearns for you.Yesterday I dreamt of you and indeed when I woke up you are still gone.How at times I wish you had lived but God has perfect plans for you Nkazimulo.I want to pack all the stuff that were meant for you,eish yaah they were waiting for you to wear them,use them and now they have to be packed away.Even though I may say life is not fair,it won't bring you back.I love you with all of my heart Nkazi and I am missing you everyday.I pray for you at all times,I keep you in my spirit where I carry you everywhere I go.*sleep tight mommy's beautiful girl*

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kulani,

    Impela Xikwembu xa switiva. Followed your link from the moomie forum.

    Tinyike nkarhi u rila, ukwata, ask God why if you need to, siku rin'wana maybe uta amukela.

    It is fine to mourn, as my friend told me just last week (I recently lost someone too), "you may never get over it, and it's fine. If you find yourself crying about it 10 years from now, that too is also fine".

    Xikwembu xi kunyika kurhula. Naswitswisisa (in my own way) and will come here from time to time, to see how you are keeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tsumi;

    Thank you for taking interest in travelling with me through this lonely road.I am sorry for your loss,may God grant you His peace according to Phil 4:7.Hi vahlurhi hikuva Hosi yi hi hlulerile entshaveni ya Golgota.Hosi a yi ve na wena

    ReplyDelete