Tuesday 29 March 2011

Sleep tight my sweet angel,my beautiful Nkazi.You were and will always be a blessing to me.Your passing is teaching me a lot about life and most of all to accept that if it is the will of God nothing will stop it from happening so my angel His will was done in your life.Those who die in the Lord shall inherit the kingdom of God.You died in the Lord my princess,as mommy always prayed for you and it soothes my heart that you are in a better place.I remember when we were at church praising and worshipping you would kick hard to show that you were there with us giving Him all the glory and honour.I don't know what do angels do but believe they are always guarding us so I have gained an angel so is daddy and your sis to guard us in the spiritual realm and arrest all the arrows satan set for us,release the arrows of fire and to burn to ashes all the devil sets for our family.

God is faithful at all times,Nkazi He knew you before you were even formed in my womb,He knew you were there.He pre-planned your life and on that day it was His will that you go and be with Him in heaven.Today we might not understand but we will continue to bring glory to His kingdom cause He who sits on the throne reigns forever and ever for He is worthy to be praised,worthy to be glorified.O' Jesus take root in my heart and mend my broken heart,release your power and let your presence flow.Bind Daddy and I with a cord that can never be broken O' Jesus we need your touch.Please strengthens us and help us run this race,may we not see ourselves as victims but victors through Christ the Lord.We are blessed and not cursed.Help us to accept and praise you for only You know the plans you have for us,plans to prosper us and not to harm us,plans to bring us the future we hope for.Restore and ressuract us O Lord my God,may you turn this mourning into joy,may you turn this misery into a testimony.Rest Nkazimulo,rest in God's glory now and forever more till the coming of Christ.We wish to meet you on that day.We love you so much Nkazi ka mama.Nkazimulo bring glory to the kindgom of God my angel*sleep tight*

No comments:

Post a Comment