Tuesday 29 March 2011

My life feels at a standstill,like I have hit a brick wall and cannot see the way forward but GREATER IS HE WHO IS IN ME THAN HE WHO IS IN THE WORLD.Lord you brought me to this and by your grace you will take me out of it for there is nothing impossible with you.I am a victor and not a victim,I am strong and not weak.God has blessed the fruits of my womb and Jeff and I will bear more children and I break the curse cause my bible says cursed is He who was hung on a tree,when He ressuracted He brought with Him eternal life,unconditional love,peace that surpasses all human understanding,joy like a river and forgiveness.No one can curse the blessed one of the Lord.I know Father that at times I am weak and cannot pray,sometimes I wish I could just die and end my misery but Father ,Jesus came so that I may have life and have it in abundance.When confusion reigns O' Lord,please quiet the storm O' my God I pray.Only you are my anchor in this time of need,yes I will be stoned even by my own people but death didn't hold you O' Lord,You rose and you are now seated at the right hand of Our Father,blessed be thy name O' Lord my God forever and ever Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment