Tuesday 29 March 2011

I know that your sister is here but my angel I feel motherless.Yesterday I went to the doctor and couldn't bear to pregnant women and babies,hoping it was still me carrying you in my womb till you were full term or it was me holding you in my arms cause you were a premmie but my angel you are lying in your coffin covered with soil.Now that I am hearing that I shouldn't wait long to conceive again at times I am even considering it but deep down in my heart I know that whether I concieve or not no one will ever replace you nor fill the hole that you have left opened in my heart.Nkazi,do you really know how much I loved you and wanted you to live?If I had only one wish I would wish you were alive.I really want someone to blame but there is none,the God that I pray only He is the giver of life and only He can take a life so if He said YES who am I to say NO.I pray that you don't feel like I failed you nor I never protected you enough,I only had limited powers and used them everyday praying for your protection.My angel daddy needs your hug at this moment,he is back at home with no support system and he feels like he is being punished for your death.My sweet angel look down at him and give him a warm hug and remind him that your sister and I need him.

Your departure is very unbearable to both of us and I know the Lord did not take you away to bring confusion in our home but to build us stronger.I wish I was strong enough to have held you in my arms but I was too scared,I was a coward.I know your soul is resting in God's dwelling place.My angel even if I can ask why you,it will never bring you back to me.I will never do all I wanted with you.Your room was well decorated with winnie the pooh characters,I know you would have loved it just like your sister.I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment