Wednesday 30 March 2011

Beautiful angel by Kulani

You were born without wings but very beautiful
Wonderfully and fearfully made by God
When your soul departed from your body
He welcomed you with open arms and crowned you with wings
so that you join His kingdom

I believe from the beauty I saw
and now with wings added
You are a very beautiful angel
Spread those wings oh my innocent child with pride
For you were born blessed and sinless
You were sprinkled with the blood of Jesus and partook the body of Christ
with no doubt in my heart that you've found a perfect,beautiful place to stay in
A place fit for a beautiful angel like you

Nkazimulo spread those wings
You blessed child of the Lord and fly abundantly into the sky
I know you are gracing the kingdom of my Father with your outstanding beauty
Oh my beautiful angel,mommy loves you so dearly
and is at peace that you are an active and beautiful angel
How sweet for a mother to know that,so soothing for the aching heart
But bringing smiles that you are bringing glory to the kingdom of the Most High
I miss you Nkazi,my beautiful angel

copyrights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment