Thursday 31 March 2011

Today 10/03/11 marks a month since you left me.My baby mommy thinks of you each and everyday.You were a part of me,which means you'll never be forgotten.Yesterday I packed your things away and I will keep it in the bag until I find closure but when I give them away don't think I will be letting you go cause I keep you in my heart and carry you everywhere I go.Today I just wanted to be alone and think of you but hey I had a visitor who stayed the whole day but atleast I have this time to think and miss you.I love you Nkazimulo and God knows that I wanted you alive but destiny became destiny.At times I feel I have failed you but I know that's satan whispering lies to me cause in a matter of fact I did not.It is amazing how God takes care of one's heart,I now write to you with no tears just heartache indeed He has turned my mourning into dancing.I might not be dancing right now but God has taught me to have peace that comes from Him only.Words cannot explain how I long for you,my heart cannot express how I miss and love you.Nkazimulo my child you'll always be in my heart.When I think of the day you were born,your delicate skin torn,how can I forget that image.To me it looked like you suffered before you left but what I don't understand is why didn't I feel those aggressive kicks at times I feel like a bad mother not to have noticed but thank God who always reminds us that only He protects.*sleep well my sleeping beauty,mommy loves you very much and thinks of you*

No comments:

Post a Comment