Wednesday 30 March 2011

My story by Kulani

There were photographs I wanted to take,things I wanted to show you
Stories of family trees I wanted to share with you
sing sweet lullabies,wipe your teary eyes
who could love you like this?
People say that I am strong but I'm not
truth is I'm barely hanging on but there's a greater story written before me
Because He loves you like this

So I will carry you while your heart beats there
long beyond the empty cradle,through the coming years
I will carry you all my life
and will praise the One who's chosen me to carry you
such a short time,such a long road

But I know that the silence has brought me to His voice
and says "I've chosen you to mother one of my angels"
And as I release you my angel,I pray you land safely
I  will carry you in my spirit
and put you in my sacred place
where no one will ever take your love from me not even death itself

I love you Nkazimulo.

copyrights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment