Friday 25 March 2011

Worst nightmare

My baby Nkazimulo was born sleeping(10/02/11),we were fine with no complications to be told that the heart stopped beating.I couldn't believe my ears and prayed that it was a lie,when my gynae(2nd opinion)confirmed that she was no more my life closed in on me.Nothing seemed to make sense,she was healthy and growing so beautifully and now she is gone.How does a mother make sense of that?

Lord please grant me this one wish,please bring my baby I promise I will be more appreciating.This time around I will rejoice at the news and embrace my growing tummy as you knit together my baby.This cut is too deep,I want to let go but how can I go on without you my angel.Lord please tell me how to say goodbye and let her rest in Your dwelling place where I know she won't hurt no more.There is peace and love where she is but where I am there is pain,sorrow and turmoil.I am grateful that the Lord spared my life so that I can take good care of my daughter but as a family we were all waiting in anticipation to hold you but by the time you arrived,we couldn't even hear a mere cry,just saw your lifeless body lying there with your eyes half-opened to show that you suffered before taking your last breath but why couldn't I feel that,why couldn't I save you.I am a born-again Christian and can see revelations in my dreams but I couldn't see that you were in trouble.Everyday I declared the blood of Jesus to protect you because I knew I couldn't protect you and I know He heard my prayer yet it was His will that you will live in that world and go without sin to the world of no pain.

Fly high my beautiful angel,fly up to the sky.Watch over us everyday;we use to lullaby you with "twinkle-twinkle little star" now we need you to lullaby us my angel,daddy and I can't sleep.We need to hear your sweet voice singing to us,teach us how to let go of bitterness but do not teach us to let go of  you nor forget you because we can't.You meant the world to us and we were ready to give you all the love and provide for you with the little that we had,we knew that you were a perfect gift from the Lord.We trust that the Lord is here and will see us through each and everyday of our lives.You will be dearly missed.Mommy will always hold you so dear to her heart,you must know that she will always love you my little Tshami,what a perfect name for an angel like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment