Tuesday 29 March 2011

Though I am missing you Nkazi,I will find a way I just don't know when and how to go on,living without you because you were my princess,my pride and my joy.Only God may know why He let you go but I will try to get through for daddy and your sister.My angel there were many things we could have shared if only time was on our side but even though you entertained me with your kicks everyday especially when we had midnight prayers.Now that you are gone,I can still feel you near but I will try with every tear that falls.I miss you my precious little one.A child without sin,my God will fight this battle.I know that He works on His own time but He will avenge.It was His will that you go back to Him.I often wonder who's character you were going to have,that of mommy or daddy.Your sister is daddy's best friend and she is only interested in what daddy loves and I knew that you were gonna be interested in what I loved.Good night Nkazi,mommy adores you with all of her heart and you will always be cherished for the sweet princess that you are.I want to accept but how can I accept my angel before I get a revelation that you are at peace.I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment