Tuesday 29 March 2011

Nkazi I professy that you will be a victorious warrior in the spiritual realm,the devil will tremble at the mention of your name here on earth,you will bring glory to the kingdom of God above.You won't be used for evil purposes but you will conquer because the blood of Jesus is upon you.Devil is defeated it might have robbed daddy and I of the life we were waiting to share with you but to God be the glory forever and ever.You will remain in Christ for you are a child of the Most High God,you are a winner Nkazimulo(God's glory)Mathibela in Christ the Lord and you are a vessel to be used for His glory.O' my soul praise the Lord for His mercies and grace abounds with me and my family.

There is no doubt that Nkazi I loved you more than anything but God is still the same yesterday(when I heard that I was expecting you,a blessing from above),the same today(when He took you to His dwelling place to stay there and bring glory unto His kingdom) and forever(when He continues to bless the fruits of my womb and not let this ever happen again).Now I hear this song "Through it all I've learned to trust in Jesus,I've learned to trust in God."Nkazi our Father will carry us through this grieving period and He will look down on us in mecry and grace and open the flood gates of heaven and poor us with blessings that we will have no room enough to store.You will always be our princess,our beautiful angel who we will hold dear to our hearts because your names are engraved in our hearts and no one will ever erase that.We fall down but we get up,we fall down but we get up for a saint is just a sinner who fell down and got up*singing*.We will get up and rise on eagle's wings for I put my trust in the Lord.Nkazimulo mommy loves you and I know wherever you are,you know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment