Wednesday 30 March 2011

Till we meet by Kulani

Till we meet in paradise my girl
I shall remember you
I shall love you dearly
I shall miss you
I shall wonder how you could have been
I shall wonder how could I have been as a mother,as your mother
But till we meet again
I shall hold on to the dreams I had for you
the plans I had for you
the things I wanted to teach you
the laughs and cries we could have shared
the hugs and kisses
the vacations we could have taken
the photographs we could have captured

I will never say goodbye
I will never bid you farewell
But I will say "till we meet again"
where our hearts desires will be met
where you'll know me and know how much I loved you
How much I missed you
Give you those lots of hugs and kisses
Till we meet again Nkazimulo
I will always hold you in my heart

copyrights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment