Wednesday 30 March 2011

Death by Kulani

Death do you have any remorse at all?
Do you know the pain you leave after you have snatched?
I would like to know your selection cause I do not understand why all the innocents you take.
Death oh death; you are a thief.
The biggest thief that robs people of what could have been joyous.
What could have been joy;you turn to sorrow and bitterness
Oh death don't you have feeling at all cause if you had you wouldn't have taken my beautiful baby

I do not hate you yet I do not like you
You have hurt me so much,you saw that my little girl will complete me once more and will be my pride and joy and you chose her.
Oh my word,you left me paralyzed,my whole being is numb
Death,the time thief,you stole the time I could have spent raising my girls,now I am left with one beautiful girl to raise.

Death such a small word but your impact is too hard
No one loves you,even old people are scared of you
When you come you do not knock,you just throw yourself in
You gatecrasher and destroy the lifes of people
Wherever you pass,you leave turmoil and lots of sadness,lots of unanswered questions
Do you have a family?
You'd know that it hurts when you come and steal our loved ones
Death your wounds do not heal,they always strikes the heart and tear it into pieces and when you visit another family,you always relive the memories of all those you have snatched from another family.
Yet we cannot run away from you nor hide from you cause when you call we are bound to answer as painful as it is to those left behind.
Death oh death

copyrights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment