Thursday 31 March 2011

I think your passing has knocked daddy too hard as he prefers not to talk about you.Even though I prefer talking more about you,I will respect his space and when he is good and ready he will open up.But he has become rather too distant for my liking,indeed men mourn differently,maybe he is trying to be strong for your sister and I but it is not working for me cause I need his shoulder to cry on.
Either way I won't let this destroy us cause I know you'll hate for us to be apart because of your death.He needs you,kiss him goodnight and remind him the values of life.Why did you leave me,I am lonely and no one understands how I truly feels,I think society has brainwashed them cause most africans prefers not to talk about their sleeping babies.I just do not understand why but either way that's how they were raised.Now I have a lot of women tell me that it happened to them but they didn't wait long to concieve and that's how they healed,yet there are those who had more than 2 stillbirths and it makes me wonder..........but I am positive it won't happen to me again.Okay I understand that we as people are different but I just want to understand that not talking about it does it help..Hmmm deep in thoughts.

Maybe according to tradition I shouldn't be writting this but I find comfort in writting and it heals my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment