Friday 25 March 2011

Who can erase the pain I feel inside?Who can erase the picture of you nor the experience of birthing you?No one understands the pain in my heart,the hole that no one will ever close.Nkazi my angel if mommy had powers to bring you back I could,just to see your smile,first tooth,first step,first word,first birthday,first day at school but all is in God's hands.He knew you before you were formed in my womb,He knew that I would never hold you nor hear you cry.It strikes straight in my heart.Tell me how do I forget that you once existed in my womb.This is such a cruel and sorrowful world,God had plans and better ones with you.

Good bye my angel,good bye my girl,Nkazi ka mama you will always have a special place in my heart.Rest in God's resting place,rest in His presence,in His perfect peace.One day mommy will meet you and will see your smile for the first time,hear your voice,give you a warm hug if only there is life after death which I believe there is.I release your sweet soul in the spiritual realm,let it go home to my Father,till we meet again my princess.You were very beautiful looked a lot like daddy,wow I knew you were gonna be his duplicate.I remember daddy will always say that you must take his nose,pity your nose came out smashed so we couldn't really see which nose you took but we knew that which ever nose you had you were wonderfully and fearfully created by God.I know in my heart that the Lord will avenge for your death,you were wrongfully robbed of a life that you could have lived but mommy is leaving this battle at the throne of mercy and grace where the fight will be handled by the Greater Warrior,Who never loses in battles which is the Lord my God.I love you Nkazimulo aka Nkazi with all of my heart.Rest my angel,I know that heaven has gained a beautiful angel and we as a family a guardian angel.Sleep tight

No comments:

Post a Comment