Wednesday 30 March 2011

If I could turn back the hands of time and my sleeping beauty you'd still be alive,kicking very hard and waiting for your time to come and grace us with your presence,only if I could turn back the hands of time and my Nkazi,you wouldn't be lying in your grave.Only if,only if I could turn back the hands of time you'd be with us but funny yet painful how things turn,you came early sleeping on Nkazimulo my beautiful girl.Words cannot express how overwhelmed I am with grief right now,thinking to myself how would have it been to mother you.I so longed to rock you to sleep,to hear your giggles to see each and every developmental stage.My angel,mommy's heart is painful.

I am suffering,as strong as I am my world has closed in on me,it's all dark and blur oh my girl,my beautiful girl,your beauty was meant for the soil.No hello mommy,no goodbye mommy,you just vanished into thin air oh my poor baby.My angel I did not get the chance to tell you face to face that I love you but I am sure that in heaven you know that mommy loves you dearly and holds you dear to her heart for you to stay there forever.Some may forget you but you'll never be forgotten in my heart.Your spirit will live forever in my heart,I will hold you dearly and tenderly.They say there is life after death,live a holy life my child and make mommy proud cause that's how I wanted you to live here on earth and that's how I am raising your sister to know holiness and follow Jesus Christ for He is the life.I will always be your mother and you'll always be my 2nd born.Beautiful you are,sleep tight Nkazimulo.Mommy is sending you a big hug and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment