Monday 11 April 2011

Yesterday it was 2 months since you went to heaven.I know that you are my guardian angel and my love for you grows stronger and stronger everyday,with every beat of my heart I love you my baby.I ran the idea with your dad of framing your tekkies and hanging them in your nursery and he is for it.Now I must go frame shopping,oh my word I cannot wait.Maybe in time I will give your clothes away but my best item is those cute little winnie the pooh tekkies and it will blend well with your nursery as it is winnie the pooh so my angel framing them is the best thing for me.

Yesterday was just a normal sunday for me,went to church and got revived.What will I do without God?Absolutely nothing,He carried me through the day with dry eyes and I am grateful as I want to think of my baby and rejoice that she was a perfect gift from heaven.You know there are barren women out there and I thank God that I am not one of them,I carried a life inside of me for the most amazing 8months,yes it is sad that she did not live long but comforting that my womb is blessed,there is more from where Nkazi came from,yes they won't be her but they'll also be the greatest gifts ever.

Thinking of you my angel

No comments:

Post a Comment