Tuesday 12 April 2011

I am experiencing an emotional rollercoaster,just sitting here in my office and feel I can just burst out and cry.I went to the loo and just found myself crying,I feel drained.I was reading a story of another mom who had a still born yesterday and it just took me to that day,that day that will always be a part of me,a day that it will take amnesia to erase it from my long-term memory.Carrying a stigma of loss is so painful.

I just found myself dialing husby's numbers and what I am saying does not make sense.He just keep asking the obvious and I do not know what to say to him.I know he is not psychic but atleast he should know that at times I will just burst out in tears because I am missing my precious baby.

My whole body is numb.I can't wait to knock off and go and sleep.I am drousy and my head feels lighter.At least I have 30 minutes left.Someone help me..........

No comments:

Post a Comment