Thursday 7 April 2011

Blessed and Chosen One by Kulani

I am one of those blessed ones
One of those chosen ones
Chosen and blessed to be a guardian angel
Looking after all my loved ones that I didn't get to meet face to face
But I connect with them spiritually.

I know they had dreams for me
But my Father in heaven had even greater plans for me
When I arrived I was welcomed with sweet music, dancing and lots of laughter
Even though I won't get to know how my family would have welcomed me
But I am happy here in my new home,
I am living an eternal life

I know I have left lots of tears
Mommy and Daddy please do not cry
Everyday I come and give you my love and dozen of kisses
Tell my sister as well that I love her so dearly
And I am always by her side
when she's alone and longs for a friend

My Father promised me that He will turn your mourning into dancing
So take heart my dear parents you will be happy again
You will hold a newborn baby and get to dress up
I was just the blessed and chosen one of the Lord
You did not fail me,I was called home
Cause there are things I needed to do
I love you with all of my heart

Cheers!

copyright reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment