Wednesday 6 April 2011

Last night my friend gave birth to a healthy bouncing baby,our due dates were so close together and I can say she was my preggie partner and we knew that our babies will be friends since they are all girls.I am so happy for her,she deserve all the happiness the little girl has brought with but my tears just kept rolling thinking of Nkazi and that she will never get to meet her best friend.I just sat in the lounge and cried till I went to get her tekkies and scan pic and I just couldn't believe how much I miss her and yearn for her.Will it always be like that?Will this baby always remind me of what I could have had also?I don't want to be like that.....What must I do(thinking)....Husby just couldn't understand;why all of a sudden I just broke down.Nothing seemed to help last night,I just cried myself to sleep after reading husby my favourite poem that I wrote to Nkazi,titled "Peacefully"

All I said to him is even after 20 years I will still cry for my baby,nothing will ever take away those feelings of lost.At times I really don't believe that it actually happened.Mommy is thinking of you my angel and thank you for whispering into my ear last night,I know you were there with a box of tissues.I love you my girl

No comments:

Post a Comment