Tuesday 26 April 2011

Feeling guilty

Hmmm I was reading another mom's birth story,the doctors told her at 26 weeks that they cannot find her baby's heart beat and confirmed over and over again.She then went to deliver at c-section and she is now proud mommy to a healthy boy.I am so happy for her,everyday I pray that no woman go through what I have been through.

Whilst reading,it just came to me that since the baby was moving even after 2 doctors couldn't find a heart beat maybe if I had done a c-section my baby could have lived.Maybe my baby died in the process of delivering.....(deep in frustration thoughts).Now I am feeling guilty that if I had listened to the first doctor maybe there was still that little chance of survival,maybe I wouldn't be writting this blog........I need to calm down

1 comment:

  1. Since reading your blog I have been thinking so much about you.

    I know that nothing I say will make you feel better or take the hurt away, but Please please please dont feel guilty ( i know, easier said than done) - GOD chose YOU to bring his baby back to him. Although you had a sleeping baby, you are and always will be her perfect mother. Stay strong and keep the faith. GOD WILL GUIDE YOU

    ReplyDelete