Friday 8 April 2011

Precious little one by Kulani

Precious little one you lived in your world,
Where you only knew your mother's voice and touch
And you were wrapped with her warmth

For 31 weeks you explored your world,
swimming was part of your hobby
as well as playing skipping rope
At most times you'll kick as hard as a karate kid
You enjoyed your world

My precious little one
in your busy day
you heard a voice of your Maker
calling you home
and you gladly responded

As I look up to the sky and see the stars
I know you are looking down and smilling at me
You are my twinkle little star,
shinning brighter and brighter each and everyday
As energetic as you were
You even amazed the doctors
I wouldn't skip that doctor's appointment
just to see you play in the sonar
Keep up that lively spirit my precious little one

Keep smilling
keep shinning
keep living my precious little one

You will always be remembered and cherished.
Mommy adores you.

copyrights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment