Friday 8 April 2011

Estimated Date of Delivery

Today is or should have been your EDD,I don't know if you would have come early or after this day that's one thing I will always keep asking myself.I had registered numbers of people I wanted to share your birth with and unfortunately I did not get to that.I also wanted to put you in the medi-clinic site for babies but it won't happen.I couldn't wait to write my birth story and share with the world and now I am sharing your death.I love you my little girl and at times I have no words and no tears,I thought today was gonna be hard for me but I am rather not feeling anything.Is it normal?The only date that I count is the day you left me.I am missing you so much,each and everyday I think of you.In your memory I have decided to help pregnant women who are battling to accept their gifts,who are lonely,who have lost.You have taught me a lot in the short period of time and I thank you for coming into my life.Sleep well my angel

No comments:

Post a Comment