Thursday 23 June 2011

Honouring my husband

This post is dedicated to my husband,father of my two girls.When I think of him this expression comes to mind "every man can be a daddy but it takes a real man to be father."I am proud to say I have found a father for my kids,he shares the journey from pregnancy throughout.A man who loves bottle feeding,rocking to changing diapers,I am talking about a hands-on-father.With us africans we tend to think that a man is bewitched when he is hands-on their children and wonder why children bond so much with their mothers.My daughter is so fond of her father because of the amount of love he has and shows her.

My darling husband,thank you for your loving-kindness,for the support you give me and for being a good father that you are.I dedicate this video,created by Courtney especially for you.
http://animoto.com/play/N9fSuxTLASmdKGEFQWsVqw

No comments:

Post a Comment