Tuesday 7 June 2011

Am I really obsessed?

Okay yesterday a very good friend of mine,outlines that I am obsessed.She said she has observed me more often and thinks she must just say it aloud THAT IAM NOW OBSESSED.Obsessed about babies,pregnant women etc.And to be honest other babies do not fascinate me;same thing goes to preggie bellies.I held a 2 months old baby for the first time,last sunday in church and I was battling with my emotions if I should and I told myself that I need to overcome my fear and even though my eyes were teary;I managed to take out my best smile as I held that sweet baby,he was sleeping.

Going back to the topic at hand,I then asked my friend "why do you say that."And her response was I am always occupied by forum chats and I become so excited when someone gets a baby or is pregnant.Okay I admit I am guilty as charged as I love my Moomie Forum and Daily strength forum and yes I will go to the pregnancy side on moomie till all my preggie friends delivered healthy babies but as for the Daily strength I joined in the stillbirth group and I become excited when an angel mommy falls pregnant.I am just a chat addict that's why I cancelled my facebook :-)

Please help me,am I fooling myself?Am I actually obsessed?Husby once said that and I just do not get it.Yes I will love to have other children but that does not make me obessed?I so wished I was already pregnant but that's God's call to make not mine and that's the reason I won't torture myself and husby about trying again even though we won't prevent it ;-).

To be honest,I feel nothing for pregnant women other than pray for them;I would hate to meet someone to tell me that she lost her child.Again I say,"I will never wish a stillbirth even to my worst enemy(if I do have such)."When I see newborns I just share joy because the baby is alive and healthy.So correct me if I am wrong,am I obessed or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment