Wednesday 1 June 2011

Doctor's visit

Last week monday I felt these sharp pains on my abdomen and I ask myself what would this be.So Tuesday morning I go to the work clinic where the nurse says it's ovulation pains,then I start googling(yes I soooo love google)then I read and my mind is put at ease,yet there is one thing that is not adding up cause the ovulation calculator says I have already ovulated.Hmmm,then I decided to go visit the gynae no it's not the same gynae that I have been avoiding,atleast is a new one,who knows nothing about me.

I didn't have an appointment cause it was a spare of the moment kind of thing,then I waited a while before I went in.I get there tell him my story then he says climb the bed for me(mind you it is the first time going to the ultrasound after Nkazi's death),I froze a bit when he was busy checking me and walla everything is fine no problems maybe a slight infection which can be caused by anything.

Wow,I just couldn't believe that I will really look at the ultrasound without sharing any tears or being fearful and it confirmed to me that not only physically have I healed but emotionally too and I was glad that I went there.I am making progress.Hurray!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Kulani, I wish you loads and loads of joy and piece and all things good.

    (Moomie friend from a while back)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the well wishes my friend,it means alot.

    ReplyDelete