Tuesday 28 June 2011

Graveyard

Finally after four months I get to go back and visit your grave and to my surprise I felt so much joy within me.All the nightmares I had with your grave were not even close to be true and I think that's what gave me peace.For you to be buried so very far from me that I cannot come put flowers everytime I think of you doesn't make me happy but hey I found your grave the way I left it.

I just sat there and the joy that flooded my heart was too great.My angel thank you for sending peace my way,there were times I thought my life was over but you helped me overcome your death by bringing positive outlook in my life.You constantly reminded me of your sister,who has been great and she misses you,hoping that you will send her a living sibling to complete her joy as much as it will complete us as well.

Mommy will always love you my sweet angel.
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment