Monday 17 October 2011

Stillbirth World Awereness Day(15/10/2011)

My day was good,took out your clothing bag and just checking what is it I can give out and what is it I can keep.I had to go to church so wasn't really sure what time I will be back to really have my me and you time.Either way I had set a reminder that even when the day can get busy,I must atleast spend time in your honey.

At 19:15 I got home from church went straight to your photo where there are 3 red-heart shaped candles and I had one white one in my hand.I called your sister and told her to keep quiet and she did :-).We lit the candles for you and had a moment of silence,I was just reflecting on the joy you could have brought me should your destiny had been different.We blew the candles and that was it....

I really miss you my darling angel,you are all that mommy thinks of.Loving you still.

No comments:

Post a Comment