Monday 3 October 2011

Oh my word;reading my last post.Only confussion reigned and it had nothing to do with you my angel but every time my life take a turn to another direction,it makes me miss you even more.I was overwhelmed by fear and anxiety.Fearing the unkown,asking myself how will I cope another pregnancy after losing you and the way your dad handled the matter drove me up the wall hence I was angry with him and thought he is insensitive towards my feelings.

Okay I understand it differs as I will be the one carrying yet another child but all I want is for him to be able to support me emotionally.Which makes me wonder how do angel mom's cope with pregnancy after stillbirth?

Any angel mom who has bee blessed with a rainbow please feel free to share.How did your husband or partner offer his support?How long did you wait till you tried again?How did people react seeing your growing belly?How did holding that alive,screaming baby felt?Please help us to prepare ourselves mentally,I know it differs from person to person but your experience and how you conquered will really help.

No comments:

Post a Comment