Monday 24 October 2011

Saturday I managed to bless a baby girl who was born 3 weeks back with Nkazimulo's clothes.I felt happy knowing that the clothes won't be stored in a bag anymore but actually someone will really use it.The baby's mom is still a teenager with no work,it made so much sense to bless her child.I am actually proud of myself as I loved to open the bag,pack and repack and cry obviously.I only managed to leave winnie the pooh tekkies which I will be framing and hanging in my daughter's bedroom with Nkazi's name engraved and the date of her passing.

Phew*sigh of relief*,who would have thought that I can actually let go?As for me I really never thought I could let go of those clothes but the fact that the Child stole my heart is wonderful,she has such a beautiful name "Omontlemodimo"(God is beautiful),I couldn't agree more.

Nkazi my angel mommy loves you so much and I miss you lots daily.I am reminded of you everytime I see babies your age but mommy has to keep strong.

Sleep tight mommy's beautiful angel

No comments:

Post a Comment