Thursday 20 October 2016

I still carry you

It's been a while since I blogged and was reminded by one of the followers i was afforded to meet face to face and the first thing she said was "Aren't you Kulani Masebenza who lost a child in 2011?", I was very shocked and I asked how do you know? She said:"I have been following your blog. She further asked:"Do you still blog?" Then it hit me that there are mothers out there who needs me. Life gets hectic at times that one is preoccupied but one thing for sure is I still carry my glorious angel in my heart. I know you always looking down on us and blowing us kisses even when things gets tough.I laugh always when people give me stare, after i answer their question of how many children do I have? With pride I answer "3 kids, two living and one late" I know I am expected to say i have two children but I just can't. My sweet angel, mommy will always love and cherish you.Your footprints are printed in my heart. Continue to rest in God's dwelling

1 comment:

  1. You are so right - we always reply with 6 children, 5 girls and one special little boy who is no longer with us :(

    ReplyDelete