Friday 22 June 2012

The gap

I was asked this question "does the gap of a late child ever be filled", I say no child will ever replace another no matter what, as a mother our heart is so big to accommodate all the children you give birth to. I remember for the first few weeks of coming back with my rainbow I wouldn't sleep always checking if he was breathing, I didn't even allow him to sleep more hours because I was constantly worried if he is okay. Losing a child just creates this big hole that no one will ever fill, it just makes the mother fearful every time; honestly speaking I wish it never happened to me because even now I am too observant of everything rushing the baby to the pead when there are things I just do not get with the child.I also want to enjoy raising my children without stress. uhmmm will it ever happen *wondering*.I miss my Nkazi and I love her more everyday ;her brother is just helping me to be the best parent that I can possibly be.I enjoy spending time with my kids,and capturing every moment they just the best thing that has ever happened in my life and I make sure I tell them of their angel sister so that they grow knowing of her existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment